For an unparalleled running experience three years in the making, look to the Nike Epic React Flyknit running shoes. This light-as-air performance shoe is soft, springy and bouncier than the Nike LunarEpic Low Flyknit 2 - no mean feat. The Epic React has been tested with elite and everyday athletes with 17,000 miles run around the world. The verdict? The Nike Epic React delivers a box-fresh fit and feel underfoot, with its exceptional shape retention and resistance to constant compression. The sole has been developed in conjunction with data from athletes and computational engineering, resulting in traction rubber being placed only where critical. For footwear that revolutionises your run, the Nike Epic React Flyknit is here.
- Nike Epic React is 11% softer than the Nike LunarEpic Low Flyknit 2; Nike React foam is 13% bouncier than LunarEpic's Lunarlon foam
- Ultra-lightweight with exceptional cushioning; Nike Epic React is 5% lighter than the LunarEpic Low Flyknit 2
- Three years of Nike chemists' testing and 400 different material combinations led to Nike React's foam cushioning
- Foam tested with champion runners like Galen Rupp and Eliud Kipchoge along with everyday runners; foam retains its shape and resists compression for a new-shoe feel with every run; 17,000 miles of testing undertaken globally throughout development
- Heat map data from Nike Sports Research Lab allows developers to place React foam in strategic points and densities throughout the shoe
- Computational design and mathematical formulas to create fluid geometry went into developing the sole, matching athlete data to enhance performance
- Engineered for greater durability
- Flyknit material conforms to your foot for a snug feel; bootie-style construction with seamless tongue integrated into the upper
- Rubber sections on toe and heel for enhanced grip and push-off without unnecessary weight and bulk
- Heel shelf stabilises the back of the foot to keep your heel from rocking upon landing
- Synthetic suede heel lining minimises slippage and blisters
- Offset: 10mm; Weight: 239g (men's size 10)
- Fits true to size for a snug fit; if you prefer a slightly bigger fit, order a 1/2 size up
- Lace-up fastening
- Grey with white accents; pearl Swoosh logos to the sides
This product qualifies for 30 day free returns.
Find out more about our return policy.